Blackjack Switch is a unique take on the traditional Blackjack. Blackjack is one of the oldest land-based casino games. The Blackjack Switch on the other hand is an online casino game that is mostly not found on land-based casinos. It is a fresh take on the traditional gameplay with some enticing new rules. The game is potentially profitable and offers a unique payout. The gameplay is not that difficult and will be extremely easy to access especially if you are a seasoned player in the authentic Blackjack game. Here are the top reasons why you should play the Blackjack Switch game:
- Has the best components of some games – combined together like land-based Blackjack and Pai Gow games.
- It has some unique features like Super Match Side Bet
- Highly yielding and profitable game with the best options for players to win big amounts at a go
- The perfect twist to the traditional Blackjack casino game.
How to Play Blackjack Switch?
The gameplay is quite simple and lucid. The card values must be memorized and the rules remain the standard ones – the ones followed in the land-based Blackjack casino game. The game is quite methodical in approach and it can be easily played by following a few steps:
Step 1: Dealing with the Cards
In the first step, the cards are dealt by the dealer. The primary target is to deal with the cards getting closer to 21 and not get over it. On joining the table, the dealer will deal two cards corresponding to two hands. In this step, the dealer deals one hand for themselves
It is now time to create a great combination of the cards starting with the best possible hands. The game should start with doubling the bet and splitting the hands. The player will also have a chance to switch two cards to create two new hands. It is now time to move ahead with the cards treating them as two standard blackjack hands.
The primary switching being done in the previous step, it is time to finish the hands up. The resultant of actions like hitting, splitting, and doubling gets the card total closer to 21. Now it is time to click on the Stand option and decide whether the player has any potential to win or not.
The last step of the gameplay is in the hands of the dealer. In this step, the dealer plays their hands and turns over the dealer’s facedown card. This step exactly resembles that of a traditional blackjack game. Now it is time to compare the hands with the player’s own hands. Now the dealer will hit soft 17 and can still push the player’s hands worth 22.
Now that the players are well accustomed to the gameplay, it is time to focus on the special rules associated with the Blackjack Switch:
- It is almost fundamental for the dealers to hit the soft 17 in any game of Blackjack.
- Blackjack Switch comes with the innovative features of Insurance that are available always. The payout of the Insurance is 2/1
- Any player who switches to create a Blackjack counts it as 21.
- The dealer’s hand of 22 can push against a player’s hand of 21 or it could even be less, but still, the game of Blackjack can beat it.
- Splitting is followed by players doubling their bet. This is very unique as a rule of Blackjack and a fresh take on the traditional gameplay.
- The payout of the Blackjack switch is 1/1, instead of the usual payout of 3/2.
- When any dealer shows their cards of Ace or 10, the dealers will peek out for Blackjack.
If an ardent player is looking out for a special way to enjoy the game and have a fresh take on it, the Blackjack switch is your go to option. Therefore, this classic take on the traditional Blackjack game adds a very unique twist to the play. The game being played with two card hands, gives the opportunity to the player to switch between the cards. The best strategy to ace the game of Blackjack switch is to stick to the basics of the game. The ideal goal of the Blackjack switch game is to reach 21 or get even closer to it and most importantly the dealer should not get closer to the same.